Spring is Here!
Z is growing faster than the flowers are blooming! She runs, she plays chase, she loves animals.
We have been spending our time at the park and beach where Z has learned to say dog, bird, beach and bike.
Look at all of these chompers. Littles was teething at her 1st birthday and recently had 4 molars come out! She now has 12 teeth.
Z is eating her weight in gnocchi and her favorite food might be fish. Or peanut butter!
Z has been having a blast doing as we do, hugging, brushing her teeth, wearing her baby.
Playing peek-a-boo, or as she calls it, "Eyes", before her bath.
Z loves hanging out in random places.
Z has the softest curls! We love her hair.
I just happened upon your update and glad I did. Gosh she is growing up and changing each time I see pictures. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteCrazy - she's growing faster than the view count on my favorite video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
ReplyDelete